SOLD 2003 triple-locked LX470 fully built with less than 190k miles, recent major service (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
Gray
Asking $19,900 OBO.

189,XXX miles. The truck continues to be driven and will be until sold.

The following are not included in the sale: Yakima roof rack, Power Tank and accessories, high lift jack, Trasheroo.

This is a well cared for vehicle. I've had it since 2012 when I bought it with 125k miles, completely stock, with full documented service history at Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood, in Colorado. Since then I've only put on about 60k miles, most of them as a daily driver, but this reliable truck has seen many a day out on the trails. I have a very thick folder full of receipts from maintenance and modifications since 2012. Recent maintenance includes an oil change, new group 31 battery with Slee Offroad battery tray and terminals, a new second battery, and a new driver's seat cover. Major maintenance was performed in January of 2021 that included, but was not limited to: new fuel filter, new power steering return hoses from Wit's End, new oil pump, new timing belt, new camshaft seals, new timing belt tensioners, new water pump, new pulleys, new OEM Toyota CV axles and new axle seals.

Here is a not-at-all comprehensive list of the modifications that have been done:
  • OME 2.5" lift with heavy rear springs (2863)
  • SPC adjustable upper control arms
  • Slee Diff Drop
  • TJM front bumper
  • Warn M8000 winch
  • Slee rear bumper with dual swing-outs
  • Metal Tech sliders
  • ARB front and rear air lockers with 80-series OEM dash-mounted rotary switch
  • Slee dual battery system
  • Group 31 main battery, Slee battery tray and extended terminals
  • LED front light bar with OEM fog light switch installed in dash
  • Slee Offroad steel skid plate
  • 295/65R18 Duratrac tires mounted on OEM LX 18" wheels
  • Spidertraxx 1.25" Hubcentric wheel spacers
  • Stoptech drilled and slotted rotors on all four corners
  • Heavy duty front and rear sway bar end links
  • USA-Spec BT45-TOY Bluetooth music and phone interface
  • New JBL audio speakers in all four doors and Skar Audio 6.5" sub all installed in OEM locations
  • Cobra 18 WX STII CB Radio installed in center console under right driver's arm rest

Here are some pictures and videos and threads of my truck...

A comprehensive review of my off-road build

68B965AF-3A30-4C2D-90E9-B328C4BED688.jpeg

7B6458B9-9961-4430-A36E-43C081294C0B_1_201_a.jpeg

How to: Toyota Land Cruiser LX470 100 Series Rear Disc Brake Calipers and Rotors Install - https://youtu.be/NzYqkjaMn3o

Last edited:
I lowered the price quite a bit.

Drastically reduced the price again. I realize I may have had superfluous expectations based on my love for this truck and all of the modifications, work and maintenance I've done over the years. But this truck has been used and used hard and there are dents, dings, scratches and a little rust that prove that. I think it's priced fairly now.

Drastically reduced the price again. I realize I may have had superfluous expectations based on my love for this truck and all of the modifications, work and maintenance I've done over the years. But this truck has been used and used hard and there are dents, dings, scratches and a little rust that prove that. I think it's priced fairly now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom