For Sale 2003 100 Series 80k Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's a damn good price ... But Plum color?! Toyota what were you thinking!

I know...not wild about the color. But those miles!

I pulled the carfax and it's spent a lot of its life in Cleveland, OH. I reached out to the guy and he said that he will send some pictures underneath when he gets back from vacation. Sounds like there might be some rust issues though!

Anyone nearby to take a look?

Thanks for checking the carfax Raleigh, I was actually coming into this thread to ask if someone would do this. I bought a car sight unseen from Cleveland once...I won't make that mistake again!

FWIW, today I got a call from a wholesaler friend of mine up in Manheim PA. He was going after a '04 white over beige for a customer. Kicker is it had 34,000 Original Miles! He asked me the money on it, I said probably does 22 maybe 23. It did 24,400 + all the buyers fees associated with buying at auction. All things considered it was probably a good buy, but wow hard to believe a 12 year old truck can be damn near 30k once it hits retail lots.

Please share the pics when you get them. I actually like the color...

Glad I'm not the only one. I like that color as well.

Lets be real, Gold was the worst color offered

I just posted in a new thread, but if anyone is interested I am getting in a 2002 LX470 with 93k Miles..... and it's black. I'll update with pricing and such when I finalize the deal.

Under carriage had extensive body rust and the brakes went out mid-test drive. Two days of travel well spent... That said, the engine and interior seemed to be in good condition. If anyone comes across another one in black garnet pearl, please post it up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom