2002 LX ARB suspension lift ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know if the following would work on an 02 LX ?

Medium duty lift kit (1.5 inch)
Front shocks - part number 60000
Rear shocks - part number 60002
Rear coil springs - part number OME 865X
Front torsion bars

It would fit up just fine. Removing the AHC is the hard part in your question.

Better yet, talk to an expert. Call Cruiser Outfitters, and they can walk you through all the correct part numbers, etc., and get you dialed in to the best fit.

cheers !

Does anyone know if the following would work on an 02 LX ?

Medium duty lift kit (1.5 inch)
Front shocks - part number 60000
Rear shocks - part number 60002
Rear coil springs - part number OME 865X
Front torsion bars

Without having defined what you mean by "work"...

Yes, It should bolt up, and fit just fine (assuming "petrol" and not "diesel" torsion bars that you don't list a P/N for) .​
Yes, It will provide some lift in the rear, and you can add lift in the front by cranking the torsion bars.​
It will ride like the shocks are filled with concrete/rocks, unless you have a substantial amount of weight above stock.​

Last edited:
Without having defined what you mean by "work"...

Yes, It should bolt up, and fit just fine.​
Yes, It will provide some lift in the rear, and you can add lift in the front by cranking the torsion bars.​
It will ride like the shocks are filled with concrete/rocks, unless you have a substantial amount weight above stock.​

All of this is also true. OME shocks definitely need some weight before they perform OK.

All of this is also true. OME shocks definitely need some weight before they perform OK.
This is the setup I have in my former AHC ‘04 LX. I have no bumpers or sliders and the rear seats removed. Usually carry some tools and a stroller in the back. Rode kinda truck-like and bumpy at first but settled in ok. Definitely not a smooth mall cruiser. Suspension setups are kinda tough to trial by error $$$$. I’ll prob get some sliders eventually so that will add weight. I think you might want to check control arm bushings, sway bars, etc. Might help with the overall ride, as well. I’m in 6ye process of doing front ball joints and bushings now and will do the rear next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom