Parting Out 2001 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you still have the tool kit? If so, price + shipping to 77018

I might be ok with that. Can you send me pictures and a price?

Stains seem to come off with some elbow grease and a wet paper towel, probably clean up decent.
Like to keep it all together with the lid, although the lid is not perfect it does function smoothly and latch and is sold from Toyota as an assembly.

Last edited:
Need door handle/armrest from either driver-side door. Don't need the whole panel. 32828 zip, if you have one. Thanks!

Need door handle/armrest from either driver-side door. Don't need the whole panel. 32828 zip, if you have one. Thanks!

Yes have it to check condition.

Front door oak panels / cards available still?

I need the panel / card. Don't need switches or armrests.

Yes it is there. It is LX style stitched surround not LC perforated. They are different if your not aware...

I need the panel / card. Don't need switches or armrests.
All door cards are there, drivers front has some damage at the top by the mirror.

Looking for a few parts if you're willing to part with any/all:
  1. Tilt motor for the steering wheel.
  2. Passenger side front seat belt assembly.
  3. Specifically needing the temp gauge from the instrument cluster but if you don't want to disassemble I may buy the whole cluster for the right price.

Looking for a few parts if you're willing to part with any/all:
  1. Tilt motor for the steering wheel.
  2. Passenger side front seat belt assembly.
  3. Specifically needing the temp gauge from the instrument cluster but if you don't want to disassemble I may buy the whole cluster for the right price.

Would like to keep steering column together as one unit...

Yes on passenger side front seat belt in tan.

Yes on gauge cluster parts, cluster has some damage, will get it pulled out and pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom