Parting Out 2001 LX470 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sir Yardpig,

Nothing hoge, but is the interior in the front still there? Is the little insert for the cup holder still there and intact?

View attachment 1704155

Also, are the two rigid lines for the tranny cooler damaged at all, aside from being bent up a little from pulling the cooler off?

View attachment 1704156

Interior cup holder insert is gone.
The tranny cooler lines are there, not bent.

IMG_20180520_132512.jpg

IMG_20180520_132521.jpg

Is the transmission crossmember & the splash shields (front, intermediate & tranfercase) available?
Thanks.

The front and intermediate are there but intermediate has a broken tab and I'm thinking will be too large to ship, as they will cube it due to size.

Ok just let me know when you check it pricing+shipping to 20141

Quick look it's grubby(from having interior parts stacked on it), I could superclean and pressure wash it and advise if your desperate.

The front and intermediate are there but intermediate has a broken tab and I'm thinking will be too large to ship, as they will cube it due to size.
Thanks for checking.

So is that Blue or Green in color? Do you know if the top frame is detachable from the door frame? My door has a crease, but top is ok. Wondering if I could merge them, but I need the Mystic Blue or whatever.

So is that Blue or Green in color? Do you know if the top frame is detachable from the door frame? My door has a crease, but top is ok. Wondering if I could merge them, but I need the Mystic Blue or whatever.

They don't detach, they are spot welded. 8P6 Blue Vapor Metallic

Do you have the air intake piping from the throttle body to the air cleaner

Do you have the air intake piping from the throttle body to the air cleaner

Thank you Mud Members for the orders, they have been shipping same day so far with tracking.

This is a clean Pacific Northwest rig and I'm willing to slice and dice it if your willing to pay the freight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom