Parting Out 2001 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is the passenger door in good condition? If so price for it? I could probably arrange a pick up but if not shipped to 81242
Also looking for the driver side window switch assembly price shipped to 81242?
Passenger seat price shipped to 81242 once again i could probable arrange pick up for this as well.
price for the tailgate carpet shipped to 81242. If the charcoal canister is still available that would be great as well. Thank you for all the help

Clean warm parts ready to go!

IMG_20180914_005607.jpg

IMG_20180914_005652.jpg

IMG_20180914_005827.jpg

Is the passenger door in good condition? If so price for it? I could probably arrange a pick up but if not shipped to 81242
Also looking for the driver side window switch assembly price shipped to 81242?
Passenger seat price shipped to 81242 once again i could probable arrange pick up for this as well.
price for the tailgate carpet shipped to 81242. If the charcoal canister is still available that would be great as well. Thank you for all the help

Sounds like a package deal but yes only pickup on the big stuff. Thanks.

Would you be willing to aprt with just this little piece circled here?

upload_2018-9-14_10-38-55.png

upload_2018-9-14_10-40-6.png

Sorry just noticed this one with out the trim. I would prefer this one if possible.

Steering column tilt motor? Shipped to 30642

Do you still have bump stops for rear suspension? What would the price be shipped to 87015?

Do you still have bump stops for rear suspension? What would the price be shipped to 87015?

I'm sure they are there, but it's sitting down on the ground right now so would take me awhile to remove.

I see you have more than 1 set of parts....

Might be interested in, well, all door cards and rear trim. We picked up a 2000 that was vandalized and the interior was gouged all over. No electronics, wires/pigtails needed.

Would prefer without the ML speaker covers but don't really care.

Price? Also contacting a local upholstery shop to see what they would repair it for. Could be wrong but I can't imagine there's a big desire for interior panels.

I see you have more than 1 set of parts....

Might be interested in, well, all door cards and rear trim. We picked up a 2000 that was vandalized and the interior was gouged all over. No electronics, wires/pigtails needed.

Would prefer without the ML speaker covers but don't really care.

Price? Also contacting a local upholstery shop to see what they would repair it for. Could be wrong but I can't imagine there's a big desire for interior panels.

Has ML covers LX470...

Thank you, also if you have a good master cylinder (VSC) lights on and front brake calipers, please pm me pricing.

Thank you, also if you have a good master cylinder (VSC) lights on and front brake calipers, please pm me pricing.

I have a master cylinder here not from this rig. It is untested. I planned to put a seal kit into it with piston and inspect the motor which is currently working and keep for a spare or resell.

Front brake calipers were sold at the start of the part out if you scroll back to one of the first posts in this thread. Thanks!

I have a master cylinder here not from this rig. It is untested. I planned to put a seal kit into it with piston and inspect the motor which is currently working and keep for a spare or resell.

Front brake calipers were sold at the start of the part out if you scroll back to one of the first posts in this thread. Thanks!
Could you please send me pricing for the bezel and master cylinder after the seal kit done ?

Tkd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom