2001 Lx470 Towing Capacity (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone happen to have the codes needed to program the scan gauge 2 that I just bought to read Transmission fluid Temp? I tried the ones I could find on their website, but it doesn’t seem to be giving me proper reading. It is reading 350, from cold start, and it doesn’t ever change.

Moving own up ... sold our 2017 Rpod 180 and purchased a 2019 Winnebago 2106DS Micro Minnie.
2,900lbs unloaded, now 3,900lbs unloaded.
Weight Distribution and she doesn't squat at all.

LX470 seems to be OK with the extra weight.
Probably will be a little sluggish getting up to speed but maintaining speed hoping to be about the same.

ZZZ_2021_07-20_002.jpg

Is that common for the AHC to drop like that and not level back to N on its own, or even if I manually press the button to raise it?
I know this is an old post but the owners manual says to put a trailer on in LO and try to raise to N. If it doesn't go up, it's OK to drive in LO.

> Post: When a vehicle is loaded with 4 occupants tows a trailer of about 4000lbs, the normal mode may not be selected with the height control indicator "LO". Howeer, this is no problem to continue normal driving. Drive with sufficient care. Page 287 in my 2003 owners manual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom