For Sale 2001 LX470 lifted back up for sale in California $14500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very clean, new leather front seats with custom floor mats front to back. Pioneer stereo system.The Lexus uses the Tundra/Landcruiser 4.7 V8 engine. Very reliable bullet proof engine with 177000 miles. I had the timing belt, water pump , belts , hoses, thermostat, rack and piñon steering bushings, upper A arms and full suspension lift done at 169000. It has 18x8 Method rims with 35x12.50x18 BFG Mud Terrain tires that have about 4000 miles on them. The factory hydraulic suspension was removed and replaced with a Icon 2.5 " suspension system. I purchased this vehicle from a family in Orange County. It was been garaged all of its life. I built it about 10 months ago and have taken it offload once. I wanted an expedition rig, but this thing is too nice. I have a large folder full of receipts for the services done. The interior is very nice and everything works. I took off the running boards and added LED lights underneath the doors that are hooked to the factory harness. They turn on when the doors open and dimm away when they are closed. It also has a flow master exhaust. The engine and undercarriage are spotless with no leaks. I looked a long time for a really clean series 100 land cruiser or a LX 470 before I found this jewel. Call Mark 909-841-1200 or mjames@sbcsd.org
Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 6.16.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 6.15.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 9.51.08 PM.png

Last edited:
The button has 4 wheels on it and its on the dash. When you push it a light goes on , on the dash. You can then feel the front wheels engage in the steering.

Sorry, you still havent answered, is this 2wd in normal driving then push a button for 4wd?

No, he is hitting the center diff lock...the binding of the drive train makes the steering wheel feel heavy, since you know, it's binding up.
Thanks, I know this. I was wanting to see if the OP knew but I should probably leave his for sale thread alone.....

Thanks, I know this. I was wanting to see if the OP knew but I should probably leave his for sale thread alone.....
Probably a good idea.

Deal fell through

Last edited:
Deal fell through, back up for sale with a lower price.

Some questions..
Do you have the original audio/radio system?

What happened to the back seat? It doesn't match the front seats in condition, and doesn't look like the seat in a garage kept vehicle.

Some questions..
Do you have the original audio/radio system?

What happened to the back seat? It doesn't match the front seats in condition, and doesn't look like the seat in a garage kept vehicle.

The front seats could have been redone...it is a 17 year old vehicle you know.

Bump

What headlights are those?

I believe they are factory. Still for sale.

headlights look like they have had a HID upgrade with halos. nice upgrade from a PO

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom