Parting Out 2001 Land Cruiser 100 Series - Denver, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2001 Land Cruiser that I purchased for parts for 2 other 100 series. This LC was rolled in Dec 2016, but has run in my presence since then. 180k miles on it prior to the roll, no rust underneath. PM for specific prices/with an offer, or for more pics of something in particular. Located in Denver CO.

The body is either great or trash, depending on the panel. PM for specifics.

I also have all the tools required to pull things up to and including the engine. If you're local and want a discount for pulling the part yourself, you're more than welcome to use them.

Parts already gone/spoken for: Interior carpet, front seats, middle seats (I have a set of both but they are worn out/torn), console lid, steering wheel (still have airbag), driver door switch control panel, radio trim bezel, AC cluster, muffler/tailpipe, subwoofer, both front ABS sensors, front kick panel fuse box cover, pass front door panel (light & switch panel available), front and middle row seat belts, brake pedal pad, steering wheel, console, all remaining switch panels, rear vent window switches/wiring harness/motors, third brake light, rear window air deflector

YsRAl5K.jpg

LJQEDLj.jpg

U5ZB1hZ.jpg

YyRPTMk.jpg

u4308GS.jpg

hi donyou still have the ac climate control panel? how much is it and ship to 90670

I'm looking for this part in tan if you have it. I also need the screw that holds it in place.

IMG_2160.JPG

No response to requests in nearly 4 months. Hopefully @M4Wheeler is ok

Looking for the rear X-member if you have a rust free one. Shipping to Ohio 43506.

Do you have the headphone volume control buttons at each end of the small audio control at the center console (facing the rear seats)?

are the underside 2 front splash shields available/intact? If so cost including shipping to CA 90034.
Any pics are appreciated.
Thanks.

rear door panels please? are they gone? need both sides real bad. previous owner had a chewer of a dog

I have an 04, I assume they fit, but not sure

Last edited:
Are the rear springs and/or lower rear gate available?

Last edited:
I must have missed it, what is the exterior color of the truck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom