Parting Out 2001 Land Cruiser 100 Series - Denver, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I apologize for the delayed responses, I have been getting caught up with some other things after being out of town over the weekend. I am going to start replying to everyone now...

Catalytic converter still available?

Yes.

I need the skidplates but shipping to San Diego probably wouldn't be worth it.

I agree, unfortunately.

I need a small piece, part of the tailgate latching mechanism.

Another member has dibs on the upper tailgate, I am forwarding him the requested pics now. If he passes/your part is in the lower tailgate, we're gtg. What part exactly are you looking for?

Hi - Need the 2 tweeter enclosures and grills (front doors inside of mirrors). Any luck?

They are both available, but the driver's window has been busted out for a year. I can't guarantee that nothing has happened to the internals in that timeframe, I've had it covered with a tarp but CO weather means water gets weird places. I can get you pictures, or if there is a way to test LMK and I'll get a testing video for you.

Still have the Drivers side headlight?

It is intact minus about half of the tab that is on the lower outmost portion of the light. I can get a picture if you're still interested.

Hi,

I am looking for the Rear crossmember and front fender liners shipped to 02871.

Thanks

Do you have a part number, diagram, or pic of which exact crossmember you're referring to?

did the rear deflector survive the roll? Don't need brackets, just the deflector- Thanks

It did, but another member has first right of refusal on the entire upper tailgate. When I hear from him regarding the pictures, you're first in line.

Ashtray, brake pedal pad, & drivers side door light cover...

PM inbound in a few as I catch up.

Any chance I could come down from Windsor to see what all is left that I need for mine? Condition of the steering rack and power steering lines/reservoir?

Absolutely. PM inbound with phone number.

Checking to see if the passenger side marker light (turn signal) is still available?

Also the drivers side kicker panel fuse box cover?

No to 1 (broken), yes to 2.

Last edited:
Let me know how much to ship the kicker fuse box cover to 85255?

Thanks

So what about front skid plate to south alabama ? Any idea?

How much for both Converters, zip code 92604

I will be PMing you tomorrow with a price and a shipping estimate.

So what about front skid plate to south alabama ? Any idea?

Another user has asked about this before, I believe. Since it appears there is interest in the skids, I will snag some dimensions tomorrow and try to get a shipping quote. You'll be #2 on the list, but I will keep you in the loop.

Last edited:
I’m interested in front and rear passenger side window switches. Shipping to 27517. Thanks!

Window master switch?

Complete driver front door?

How are the passenger side doors?

Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers

PM'd ya about the front diff.

Thanks, just saw the list. How much for the

1. remaining window switches
2. the door panels.

shipping to 92503. Thanks in advance

PM inbound

Checking back on the deflector and if the other person decided to buy or not. Thanks

They passed, PM inbound

I’m interested in front and rear passenger side window switches. Shipping to 27517. Thanks!

They are spoken for, but if they deal falls through you are first in line.

Window master switch?

Complete driver front door?

How are the passenger side doors?

Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers

Window master is gone. Driver front door isn't worth saving IMO, the a-pillar has damage, window busted out, panel is wrinkled, front edge had to be pried out with a pry bar to allow the door to open, etc... Both passenger side doors are in great shape, no damage as I look them over now. I will get pics as soon as the heavy dew dries so you can make a call. Both doors are missing the door panel, swtich panel, and speaker.

PM'd ya about the front diff.

Replied.

How about the third row seat belts?

They are available, I will try to get you some pictures tonight. I am going out of town early tomorrow morning and will not be able to ship anything else until Monday.

How much for the driver front airbag and the bezel around the radio/HVAC controls? I could pick up and remove myself (I'm in Louisville, near Boulder)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom