For Sale 2000 LX470 Phoenix, AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my 2000 lx470. Overall in good condition. Bumpers have a little bit of clear coat peel. Normal wear and tear on exterior. Interior is in pretty good shape. Front seats have a couple tears at the seems. Rear seats in great shape.

I have owned this since the beginning of the year. Have a baby on the way and have some bills that need to be taken care of.

214,xxx miles
Timing belt and water pump done 2 months ago
Valve cover gaskets done 1 month ago
Front brake pads done in March
Ac blows cold

The bad:
  • I have been told it needs a new master cylinder which is the reason for all of the lights on the dash. I know you can buy a rebuild kit or you can get a used me for about $700. Truck still stops incredibly well though.
  • Steering rack is leaking slowly. I have not had to ad fluid though.
  • The key needs to be programed to lock/unlock doors. I believe the drivers door needs a new motor in the lock actuator. I think I have 2 replacement motors I will throw in.

Truck runs and drives great overall. I bought it in California originally and towed my other vehicle back no problem. My loss is your gain.

I am asking $6500.

00v0v_khM9uMXhVLk_1200x900.jpg

00r0r_5dTBqA77FkS_1200x900.jpg

00909_ik1Hksph7x7_1200x900.jpg

01010_3JQTLlzAZHw_1200x900.jpg

01111_9TVe10PJxy8_1200x900.jpg

update: It has been determined (dealer) that the master cylinder is working and that it is the abs ecu that needs to be replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom