For Sale 2000 Lexus LX470 - Chicagoland - 121K Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
Black
Black 2000 Lexus LX470 with ~121K miles. Garage kept. No accidents, but minor bumps/scrapes. Recently replaced tires, brakes, and battery. Weathertechs in all 3 rows. Comes with 2 key FOBs, 2 standard keys, and 1 valet keycard. 2nd owner. Purchased from my friend's dad, and driven responsibly (no off-roading). Professional tint on rear windows and front windshield visor.

LX is starting to exhibit signs that the Master Cylinder needs to be replaced. Those familiar with the truck know that this is a common (but pricey) issue that pops up around this mileage. Given I no longer have to commute to work, finding the repair harder to justify considering I have another car which I also barely drive. Want the next owner to be as happy as I am with the truck, with no surprises.

Price-wise, $12K feels reasonable. Haven't seen many examples with such low miles.

Side.jpg

Front.jpg

Front Int.jpg

Rear Int.jpg

Trunk Int.jpg

Last edited:
You have to post a price per forum rules.
undercarriage pics aren't mandatory but they kinda should be

People will want to see pictures of the engine bay, under carriage and all rust.

Adding additional pictures and an inspection from the Lexus Dealership on 10/19/20. I replaced the front headlights, so that's now green as well. The red relates to leak from the LH seal of the steering rack.

Inspection.jpg

Engine.jpg

Front - Under.jpg

Rear - Under.jpg

Keys.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom