SOLD 2000 LEXUS LX470 $9500 under 200k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys. Not in the hunt for one; just looking at prices because i’m posting my 99’ for sale soon.

Just saw this one on ebay! Really clean, no affiliation.

2000 Lexus LX 470 Rust Free | eBay

I checked this one out. FYI - it failed a safety inspection late last year and has been for sale for a few months. The dealer seemed open and honest about it and did not try to hide these facts. It may be a great car, but just thought I'd pass this along to anyone who is interested in it.

I checked this one out. FYI - it failed a safety inspection late last year and has been for sale for a few months. The dealer seemed open and honest about it and did not try to hide these facts. It may be a great car, but just thought I'd pass this along to anyone who is interested in it.

Great information. This is what the forum is for. Thank you sir.

What caused it to fail? Did the dealer tell you what needed fixing?

Edit: looks like it passed safety inspection recently.

01/22/2019 192,120 Virginia
Inspection Station
Passed safety inspection

I reached out to them as well. I down that way for work and was thinking of checking it out in person, next week or the following. Assuming they still have it for sale.

May have been in an accident as well. Work done at the Lexus dealer back in 2007.

"SERVICE: REPAIRED/REPAINTED FRONT BUMPER AND LEFT FRONT FENDER"

I don’t remember exactly, but it wasn’t anything major according to him - Maybe wiper blades and something else. I was also a little thrown off by the fact that it been for sale for a few months

I agree about being thrown off.

Failed then passed, not really rusty, some paint repair work. I feel like there is something I'm missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom