2000 LC Purchase question (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Other than a wheel sensor....replacing the entire booster/ABS will pretty much cover anything else it could be. At the very least it would be nice to start with a fresh braking system because when the booster does go....you have precious little time/opportunities to pull over before you have zero brakes (boosted anyway).

So....if the tech is confident that is the problem....then it is worth negotiating the purchase price a bit more (say another 1K) and see if the seller accepts. Then as long as you are good with the prospects of doing that repair along with some other 'base-lining' then the purchase might well be worth it.

Good luck Sir. Post pics if you purchase.

Flint.
I appreciate the feed back. Will post pics when i get it.

Thank you man!

Jesus, this is a terrible time to be buying a LC. Sorry if the seller is here, but these prices are ridiculous, don't fomo in, this too shall pass.

I keep seeing these prices on these 100's and am seriously considering selling my '99. Even with all the work I've done to it, I could double my money and start working on converting my 200 from a road car to offroad hunting rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom