Power Steering Reservoir Hose Part # 2000 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So my hoses have been seeping for the past 6 years lol. But now it's getting to the point where it leaks into my brake lines and CV boots. It's time to replace it.

I managed to find the part # for the larger hose 44348-60240. But I can't find the smaller hose on the top.

Also, what are the part numbers for the hose clamps?

I searched around and found part # for 03+ but not the 98-02.
790356e2bdeaa569f8b72fad5fd4b5779a0d2884-1.jpg

98-02 Toyota does not offer return hose, by itself. Toyota requires, buying High & Low pressure line assembly. List ~$600. There are lower cost aftermarket option for HP LP assembly.

But if the HP line & hose good, and rest of LP line good. I just use 3/8" transmission hose with fuel line clamps.
98-02 3/8" ATF hose mod in below thread

Cleaning hoses and adding worm clamps at reservoir will likely stop seeping. But if you want to spend more money you can.

I just use 3/8" transmission hose with fuel line clamps.

X2 - you can fix this for about $15-20 with transmission cooler hose (not fuel line) and clamps from Advance Auto. I warmed the 3/8" hose ends in boiling water and then dribbled ATF on them to help them slide onto the hard lines. Easy-peasy.

its not just 3/8, you will need 5/8 for the larger return hose that runs from Res to pump. If you dont wanna spend $100 anyways. I ordered the 5/8 PS hose off Summit part number 71351. 5/8 PS hose is hard to find locally for me.

Thank you. Bought new hoses and fuel clamps. Saved me a lot of money as always. Love this community.

Just adding to the thread: part number 44419-60040 for Power Steering Line (2002)

I bought the feed line OEM for $57 from partsouq about 3-4 months ago. .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom