New guy introduction and questions about LC100 (2000) truck purchase/pricing (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks friend! I actually did wind up finding another one! I wound up grabbing a 2002 with 203k on it from NorCal and driving it back to SoCal. I'm 3 weeks in and love it! Already changed all the fluids (except radiator and transmission), and just did the valve cover gaskets last week.
If you don't mind, how much was the vehicle?

If you don't mind, how much was the vehicle?
No prob, I paid $13,500. A bit on the high side, but it was well taken care of (2 owners before me, recent owner had it for 20 years), and what I was finding was I could get something with similar miles for maybe 9-10k, but that didn't have any work done (timing belt, water pump), or spend a bit more with those things already done. Also CA truck, so no rust.

No prob, I paid $13,500. A bit on the high side, but it was well taken care of (2 owners before me, recent owner had it for 20 years), and what I was finding was I could get something with similar miles for maybe 9-10k, but that didn't have any work done (timing belt, water pump), or spend a bit more with those things already done. Also CA truck, so no rust.
That helps a lot. I asked because I'm going to be selling mine soon. Good luck with the new baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom