200 Series tech and classifieds. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Since there are now a few 200 series around and I am bored in Hong Kong and want to beat MSCruiser to the punch, here goes.

IMG_4150.JPG

Currently my wife's 200. It currently has about 115k miles on it, it is a 2008 model bought CPO from a TOYO dealer in FSM AR. If she saves me any miles after she is done with it I plan on a mild build. I am cheap and don't want another cruiser that gets 11 miles to the gallon with a decent tail wind. The motor in this thing is a beast compared to the 100. Drives nice and I have only had to put rotors and brakes on it. By this many miles on the 100 I had already put a new starter and alternator on it and the cats rattled (which is how I found MUD) and the sun roof had already started to leak. Overall the 200 has been a great family vehicle.

My plan is sliders, lift, tires, some kind of roof rack and a recessed winch mount with a warren wench. I am not planning on any armor. My FP says I can retire one day or work till I die paying for my cruiser habit. I plan on just using it to fart around in the woods in Hot Springs and maybe go out west sometime. When it becomes mine I will probably sell the 40 and the 4runner to fund all the shenanigans or I might change my mind and sell this and throw that money at the 40. Who the hell knows.

Dammit! You suck!

I mean C'MON!!!

Never heard of a warren winch before; what's that?

:)

A Warren Winch is a figment of the Craigslist and the newspaper classifieds.

This thread is gay because all 4 200's......Fergy's, Mike's, Lash's and Andrew's are all "going to get built one day when my wife allows me"

Bah.

This thread is gay because all 4 200's......Fergy's, Mike's, Lash's and Andrew's are all "going to get built one day when my wife allows me"

Bah.

#fantastico

Not all of us have far sighted wives with big wallets.

Geez I could of sworn somebody asked for a 200 thread to be started.

Last edited:
this is like DNP's rant, but instead of "let me talk to the wife first" it's " let me ask the wife if i can play with her toy"

I still remember the crazy guy that rhino lined a brand new 200 when it first came out. The wife came out to ask what he was doing and he told her to "go inside and don't worry about it"

classic

A wench can be found in the personals section of CL.

Do not confuse me with the others; this 200 is mine, and I am free to do with it as I please.

weathertechs will be ordered this week, and an ome lift comes next. Booya.

Howdy Lenny; haven't seen you post lately.

I'll do in depth instructions for the mat install.

Don't hold your breath for me and a 200 build. Amanda's 2008 only has 48K and she absolutely loves it.
I love it when she lets me drive it...
It's a great tow rig!

Its getting painted the same as truck...
Will post pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom