200 Series tech and classifieds. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As usual it is Emissions BS. Secondary Air injection pumps (2) and the emissions control valve.

I guess in the new cars they don't let you run around with that stuff broke. Went into limp mode. Perfect timing. Now taking a rental home for christmas.

Last edited:
Yes you are correct about that.....it is a way that you have to take the car back to dealer. That to me is a huge benefit of owning an older car.

Mike bite the bullet and pay for upfront miles and just start leasing.....get you another hundred and call it good.

Go get her a QX80 they are badass...

Toyota customer care gave me a 200.00 credit just for calling and yes driving high end vehicles out of warranty can get expensive real quick. She drives 25k-35k miles a year, her boyfriend apparently lives a long way from here. I bet Nolen doesn't drive much more than that.

And Bomar I do miss my 100. Trying to buy my old one back. It needs tires and my sister is broke keeping 3 kids in cars.

Well my 200 went Tits UP. 2600 dollars repair. My YODA luck has run out.

I know they had similar issues with the secondary air injection system on 5.7 Tundra and actually extended the warranty on the parts. Had a customer with 140k have his replaced under warranty.

Newer highend cars BLOW. All this emissions BS, all the technology drivers aid etc is BS.

Say what you want, they are still funky looking.

They come up for sale a lot; most people say the OMEs are too stiff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom