200 series picture thread (35 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Put on some new Falken Wildpeak AT4 285/70-18. Love that you can get this size in load C and has 3ply duraspec side wall. Totally changed the ride from my E load Toyos. No trimming just 1” bora spacers to clear kdss arm.

IMG_8684.jpeg

IMG_8686.jpeg

Mud

IMG_1107.jpeg

IMG_1089.jpeg

IMG_0978.jpeg

IMG_0961.jpeg

IMG_0962.jpeg

After mud

IMG_1136.jpeg

IMG_1139.jpeg

Put on some new Falken Wildpeak AT4 285/70-18. Love that you can get this size in load C and has 3ply duraspec side wall. Totally changed the ride from my E load Toyos. No trimming just 1” bora spacers to clear kdss arm.

View attachment 3546545

View attachment 3546546
I am considering going from E to C load rating when I change tires this year. It seems from your post you are happy with the change so far? Can you elaborate on your initial observations? Thx

i so badly wanted these wheels

didnt think i could make it work with the right offset
Took a little trimming on the body mounts, removed a little plastic, added wheel spacers, and fits the 37s with just a little rubbing at full compression and lock.

I am considering going from E to C load rating when I change tires this year. It seems from your post you are happy with the change so far? Can you elaborate on your initial observations? Thx
Pretty noticeable from my perspective. Much softer ride and smooth. The Es felt stiff compared to the Cs. Also seems to have a little more zip even though these tires are larger. I did not change any setttings on the BPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom