200 series led headlight upgrade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone tried these 2016+ look headlights on their 2008-2015 year series 200s. Haven't seen anyone in the wild with them on, they look decent in pictures.

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (9).jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg

s-l1600 (11).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Do those drop right in?

yup, they're just a bit pricey, i'm sure the ebay seller is willing to do better pricing if we get a group buy together.
How much are they compared to oem?

Sounds good, lets see if we can get a few more people and hopefully the seller can shave a few hundred bucks off!

Hi all,
Im the owner of the 08 LX with led headlight on clubLexus forum.
For US buyers, I would strongly advice again these headlights.
They work for me since I have source locally. But for you guys as international buyer, they are very tricky to work and maintain.

First, there are countless of the fake set flowing out there on the market. The original company developed this they stopped making this production. If you find these for under $2500, then most likely their the cheap counterfeited.
Even the original have massive fog-up problem every time I drive under the rain.
It is required they you ship these back to them for circuit rewiring every year since this run extremely hot.
That is why I have 2 sets for rotation.

I have had the LX for 14 years already and I like the fresh look so I willing to bite the bullet.

z3220046676871_098dfc8a830bbe31006085175e1172c5.jpg

Hi all,
Im the owner of the 08 LX with led headlight on clubLexus forum.
For US buyers, I would strongly advice again these headlights.
They work for me since I have source locally. But for you guys as international buyer, they are very tricky to work and maintain.
so no GO for US folks?

I know about these chinese made LED headlight but hesitate to deal international.

I was going to say there is no way I’d trust aftermarket headlight buckets to put the light where it’s supposed to go, not leak, and not start fading quickly.

so no GO for US folks?

I know about these chinese made LED headlight but hesitate to deal international.
Sadly a No.
Plus their light output are only half of the original BiXenon. So it only works with well lit streets of Asia. For darker roads in the US, you will be very frustrated.

First, there are countless of the fake set flowing out there on the market. The original company developed this they stopped making this production. If you find these for under $2500, then most likely their the cheap counterfeited.
Even the original have massive fog-up problem every time I drive under the rain.
It is required they you ship these back to them for circuit rewiring every year since this run extremely hot.

I have had the LX for 14 years already and I like the fresh look so I willing to bite the bullet.

View attachment 2939174
I like the look for sure.

View attachment 2939174
Could have sworn this was a 2013, did you upgrade the bumper as well? Also are you in Singapore? Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom