200 Series Cup Holder Solution (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just re-purposed a cup holder from my recently totaled 2000 Toyota Tundra. It is a drop-in insert (stock Toyota part) made for the center console for the 2000-2001 Tundra. It fits perfectly, and it keeps bottles from flopping over. A 12oz can and 16.9oz bottle fit loosely. A standard (12-20 oz) HydroFlask fits tight and the holder will lift up with the hydro flask.

Note: It is too tall for the cupholder door to shut. But it doesn't add any significant depth versus the stock LC cupholder. All it really does is narrow the diameter and offer a round solution which better suits bottles and cans.

The inner dimensions of this drop-in solution: diameter is 3" (7.6 cm) and the depth is 2.5" (6.4cm)

Link for the part $27usd

IMG_7902.JPG

IMG_7899.JPG

Last edited:
where did you get those rubber liners in the bottom of your cup holders? I have more issue with the dang bottle rattle than the size of the holder. My 2021 has not rubber liner in the bottom.
I cut some from a piece of scrap short pile carpeting. Works really well. Also catches any small spills.

where did you get those rubber liners in the bottom of your cup holders? I have more issue with the dang bottle rattle than the size of the holder. My 2021 has not rubber liner in the bottom.
These are the ones I have. They're really thin, but worth the price imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom