200 search question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I tried unsuccessfully several times to pick up an LC. Eventually I realized the LX is cheaper!?, has more features, and is a lot easier to find. So I picked up an LX. My only regret is not having the patience to wait for a red one to come up for sale.

Yes it's very hard to find in my limited experience. I initially was going to buy a gx 460. But I work in a small town and don't want the attention of the lexus badge.

Ok, so as I alluded earlier I picked up a 2016 with 43k miles yesterday. I actually just put the deposit down as there is the seatbelts recall they are having taken care of before they can officially sell the vehicle. They are estimating November 8th or so.

First thing I need is some all season floor mats. Opinions on OEM vs weathertech vs something else?

OEM or Husky. Weathertech are extremely overrated, overpriced, and I was disappointed with their fit and coverage.

Ok, so as I alluded earlier I picked up a 2016 with 43k miles yesterday. I actually just put the deposit down as there is the seatbelts recall they are having taken care of before they can officially sell the vehicle. They are estimating November 8th or so.

First thing I need is some all season floor mats. Opinions on OEM vs weathertech vs something else?
I definitely like the Husky’s. Weathertechs never seem to fit right to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom