2 gauge jumper cables $2.75 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Btw it's not some hidden web page, they are very easily found on their site if search for either 20 foot or 2/0 keyword

just in case there is a bait-n-switch :p

BTW this is as far as I can get. Tried all three browsers I have and they all get stuck now at the cart. Enjoy guys! If anyone local is getting some, get two extra, there's an extra 6-pack in it for ya :beer:
Picture 3.jpg

2 sets for $37.20!

That rocks.

Between here and another site I posted the link the warehouse is going to be busy tomorrow. Excluding the 20 set order, i think they have about 60 sets on order

Btw this thread is already headed toward the top of google search when search for 2/0 jumper cables.. 1/2 hour here and it is on the second page already!

I just ordered 5 sets. Not a bad deal for dual battery cables. Except shipping was $98 dollars.

Excuse my ignorance, but how are these better than the old rusty jumper cables I have in the back of my rig? What are these used for?

Excuse my ignorance, but how are these better than the old rusty jumper cables I have in the back of my rig? What are these used for?

Nothing, except the price. I'm CHEEEEEEEEaP

Damn price went up.................................... its $2.94 now =)

Got me two for $36.23 shipped to hawaii

Just checked, the price of the copper alone is worth more than the price + shipping. Looks like copper is ~$4.1/lb currently, I'm guessing these are probably 20 lbs worth of copper, so the metal in em is at least worth $80. What a steal.

How the hell did you get shipping so cheap? UPS to hawaii $ucks

LMAO I dont know. UPS ground FTW :D

BTW when I open it on my Evo it says $2.75 but when I open it on my laptop it charges me $2.95 :bang::flipoff2:

LMAO I dont know. UPS ground FTW :D

BTW when I open it on my Evo it says $2.75 but when I open it on my laptop it charges me $2.95 :bang::flipoff2:

UPS "ground" you got lucky. I got 4wheelparts to ship for free to the Big Island before. I hope this works.

Ordered some @ $2.75 about 20 minutes ago, also passed this on to the local club.

A member there already had a Fastenal account and was able to put two sets on order, no problem. I don't see there being any issue with these babies coming through!

Just ordered 2 sets....THanks!

2 sets on the way. Thanks for posting.:cheers:

Ordered 2. Thanks for the heads up.

As someone with limited knowledge of electronics (specifically, what makes these so special) I was a bit hesitant to order a set of jumper cables online, as I really wasn't in the market for any.

For comparison, I started looking around for a set of 20 foot jumper cables that were 2/0 AWG, 800 amps and found these: SSI Item

Is this a comparable item? I realize the site doesn't give much on specifications, but is this really this insane of a deal (via error)? As I stated earlier I kind of got swept up in the excitement and ordered a set, but seeing this other set really makes me feel better about the whole thing.

Of course, I'll feel even better when they get here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom