1st Time Wheelin in 17' LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

To those that are going, do you want to PM me your emails? we will start email thread to coordinate. Although I expect plenty of Jeeps running around us with winches it is still a good idea to bring some recovery equipment. I will bring a few straps and an air compressor, we might need to deflate our tires if it is muddy, although I do not plan to run anything crazy.

The local jeeps usually run 8K-10K lbs winches so we should be okay plus, our chances of getting stuck are slim.

I filled it in for the 5th but when I checked it again it didn't show my vote.

So far I think we have:
Manuson
VKJ200
Me
Evoking??

We may be in. There is a small chance we go on vacation that weekend but so far so good!

Btw Munson you will not have to do any tricky bits you don't want to. So far I have only been wheeling 3 times and all have been with wife and now that we have a 2 year old - with him too ;)

Hi Folks,

Please let me know if you are coming and I will add you to our email thread going around.

Anyone interested in planning a trip to Bridgeport? The last trip was a lot of fun.

Your pics look like your filming an episode of truck night in america...all those jeeps!

Wife, kid and I hit an off-road park today. There were some tight and difficult bits that made me cringe - always wondering about my egress and if I would drag the bumper or tailpipe!

There was a Jeep that apparently got stuck nose down in water and hydrolocked! He only had it a month - ouch.

Anyhow, we made it out ok and will definitely be back!

Would you mind sharing your tire/wheel setup and whether you're lifted? I'm thinking about buying one of these and like how yours looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom