For Sale 1HDT Engine (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

suzuguru

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
1HDT Engine, just under 200,000 miles, runs perfectly. I purchased this from Chapelgate here on MUD. It's still in the original shipping crate. I'm only selling because I sold my 40 that I was going to put it in. Prefer to sell locally, but could probably ship to lower 48 through Fastenal. Price is $9700 plus actual shipping. Cash only for local sales, USPS Money Orders if shipping.
Compression numbers: 460, 460, 440, 460, 460, 470
This is a video of the actual engine I am selling...

IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_1857.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

Last edited:
Did the temptation conquer him?

Still available?

It did not. lol.. It's still available, but I have brought it back to my workplace for storage just to keep it out of my way.

How much work do you think this would take to fit in an FJ55?

I have absolutely no idea. Physically, I don't think there would be a size issue. One would just need to fabricate some engine mounts, and also some kind of transmission mount.

Bump with price drop to $9700

Bump

1HDT Engine, just under 200,000 miles, runs perfectly. I purchased this from Chapelgate here on MUD. It's still in the original shipping crate. I'm only selling because I sold my 40 that I was going to put it in. Prefer to sell locally, but could probably ship to lower 48 through Fastenal. Price is $9700 plus actual shipping. Cash only for local sales, USPS Money Orders if shipping.
Compression numbers: 460, 460, 440, 460, 460, 470
This is a video of the actual engine I am selling...

View attachment 3497307

View attachment 3497308

View attachment 3497309

Hey my brother, I am in Pennsylvania and looking for some HDT engine options. Do you still have this engine?
Mario 570 Seven Six Zero 2906
Text me first since I have been bombarded with investors trying to buy my house. Pain in the butt

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom