1h9 Mercury Grey Metallic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New paint

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-03 at 15.37.36 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-03 at 15.37.36.jpeg

Looking good! Digging the 3rd gen 4runner wheels too.

@Francis K ... This too green or not dark enough?

Sharp. Love it. Where did you get it painted and can you share the details? Costs, windows removed or not, door jambs, time etc.

I also love others calling out @Francis K for his innate ability to see green in gray even though he’s color blind.:flipoff2:

Sharp. Love it. Where did you get it painted and can you share the details? Costs, windows removed or not, door jambs, time etc.

I also love others calling out @Francis K for his innate ability to see green in gray even though he’s color blind.:flipoff2:

Haha I’m the jackass that had to look at it!!!!

Sure, it was painted on 661 Body Shop located at the border of San Diego/Rosarito. Amazing job for $1600. they removed some of the accessories but not all of them.
Painted from start to finish in a week.

Such a good deal for 1600 especially for a change of color. Might be worth it to cross the Border and have my 80 painted. I don’t like the Bedliner look on mine. I’ll get it reupholstered too while I’m there

Such a good deal for 1600 especially for a change of color. Might be worth it to cross the Border and have my 80 painted. I don’t like the Bedliner look on mine
Yes, and the place is super safe and legit. I was skeptical to leave my truck for a week in Mexico. However, this is on a new warehouse in Rosarito located on the "1" Highway is like the 101 in California.
Easy to get and safe, and the crew super nice older guys that just know how to work on any cars and especially classic ones.

Very cool, that looks great. Amazing price. Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom