For Sale 1999 LX470 Rust Free - Atlanta - SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rust Free
SOLD

I bought this a couple of months ago for my wife so she could get out of her beat Tacoma. She likes it, but the sunroof isn’t working and she likes the gas mileage on her Tacoma. Yeah...I know.

It’ll be a great start for someone as it’s a GA/FL truck that’s rust free. It was purchased in FL and moved up here about 10 years ago. The POs were a father/daughter and it did it’s mall/soccer/trips to Seaside duties well. It drives a lot better than my 2000 LC and looks pretty good overall. There is no paint fading. It has scratches from kid duties and daily life.The interior looks really good with a couple of small spots in the stitching coming loose in the front seat.

There’s nothing wrong with it aside the sunroof is locked up and the front tires need replacing. According to the PO, the timing belt was done around 210k, but i can’t find within the documents - which it came with quite a bit both from dealer and independent shops. It was taken care of so I have no doubt it was. I just gave it an oil change and went through it with the intention of keeping it, so I would drive it anywhere.

It has a new radiator, new heater Ts, new battery, AHC delete and new brakes Including booster. The front end is lower than I would like, but again, it’s a good start to tweak for someone.

Come and get it or I’ll be forced to keep it just for spite.

$OLD

78DA7E2D-46D1-4690-AE5A-8C46CF02546C.jpeg

F73FE957-390F-4BC3-9301-04D32C2FB78E.jpeg

5889C35A-39E6-4727-BBBF-6847E000349F.jpeg

AE8CC9ED-4343-41EC-99F0-1379C188C03C.jpeg

B3ACF3D4-C549-4623-9F32-821B4171A2FB.jpeg

Last edited:
What was the ahc replaced with? And can you post some undercarriage pics please

plugged the lines and put new springs and Bilsteins in. It’s Ok but not what I would run moving forward.
I’ll run out and take a few in the dark.

Accepting offers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom