1999 LC100 16" to Tundra 18" Stock Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I purchased stock 2006 Tundra 18" wheels with 5/150 lug pattern for my 1999 LC100 and they wouldn't fit over the front hub. My tire guy said that my hubs needed to be modified to make them work.

I've seen plenty of pics of LC100s with these stock Tundra wheels and I really want to go that route. Anyone out there that can help me out?

Which style is it? From what I can recall, there are certain 07+ Tundra wheels that won't work.

Do a search for wheels that won't work, I know there is at least one style of newer 5x150 Tundra wheels that won't work, as I did some searching before getting my 18"s.

Last edited:
Unclear.. are you sayng that the center bore of the wheel won't clear the diameter of the hub? Or that the center cap won't fit because the hub sticks out too far past the wheel?

Post a pic of your wheels... I've got some I'm waiting to throw on my new lx and would love to know if they don't fit before I buy a new set of tires
thanks

More than likely, you need spacers. I have some one mine.

I have a set of 17" RockWarrior and am running 1" Slee / Spidertrax spacers -the issue is tied to the clearance needed for the larger oil cap on the 100 - 10 mm spacers will work but the 1" seem perfect IMHO. Some folks have run the spacers only in the front also... not optimal but might work for the 10mm's if cost is a factor.

post pics if you do it....

I have a set of 17" RockWarrior and am running 1" Slee / Spidertrax spacers -the issue is tied to the clearance needed for the larger oil cap on the 100 - 10 mm spacers will work but the 1" seem perfect IMHO. Some folks have run the spacers only in the front also... not optimal but might work for the 10mm's if cost is a factor.

post pics if you do it....
Why would it not be optimal to only run spacers in the front and not the rear? I had that setup on a previous truck for years with no issues. In fact, I'd argue that having a staggered track width can be beneficial over certain terrains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom