Parting Out 1999 100 series (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser Corps

Toyota Land Cruiser Parts | Oklahoma City | USA
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruisercorps.com
4AEED8CE-89C4-430F-B376-38FB993A7D45.jpeg
4FE51FF5-5908-4440-9F0E-9B1F9B6A5B6B.jpeg
We have decided to part a clean rust free 100 series. Everything on this truck is good! Truck is 100 percent rust free. Engine has 295K and runs like a dream!

Why do you ask?
The simple answer is because we keep having guys calling for parts and we were running low!

Let’s us know what you want and we will send PMs

Thanks Mike

Need the driver/passenger front plastic wheel well liners that cover up the pinch welds just behind the front tires. Are these available?

Also need the rear OEM hook with hardware next to tailpipe on rear of vehicle. Is this available?

Last edited:
Also need the rear OEM hook with hardware next to tailpipe on rear of vehicle. Is this available?

Electrical wires and connectors between tow hitch and main line connector by spare tire?

Hi guys
Everything requested so far should be available. To the best of my memory everything is perfect on this truck.

I also have a truck with gray interior as well.

I will make it a priority tomorrow to get pics and prices to all.

Thanks Mike

View attachment 1831405 View attachment 1831406 We have decided to part a clean rust free 100 series. Everything on this truck is good! Truck is 100 percent rust free. Engine has 295K and runs like a dream!

Why do you ask?
The simple answer is because we keep having guys calling for parts and we were running low!

Let’s us know what you want and we will send PMs

Thanks Mike

Interested in good condition drivers side headlight and steering wheel with intact leather. Note: Steering wheel airbag and center leather cover/horn not needed. Thanks in advance. <:)Xx-<

Passenger side rear quarter panel body side molding, please! It is photographed in the 2nd picture.

Shift lever in good shape? Also interested in the climate control panel and possibly the shift lever console stuff as well if it is not bubbled up...

Is your grey interior a LC or LX? I have a LX and if these parts are interchangeable i'm looking for these:

- 3rd row carpet, that tucks in under the plastic interior (not the trunk mat)
- Driver side A pillar if that's what it's called (it goes from the bottom driver side dash, up the windshield then ends right over your head, it's the piece where the grab handle screws to).
- Hatch handle trim (the plastic trim around the handle)
- If it's an LX, the passenger front scuff plate

Last edited:
Interested in the rear wind deflector and the box under the hood that attaches to the air filter assembly.

rear cab vents and the steering wheel if it is in good shape, passenger side front corner light, and driver side mirror... window trim for the passenger side doors.

Hi, I am looking for the carpet on the tailgate & the carpet in the rear where the third row seats go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom