Parting Out 1999 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi, I’m looking for a couple of the plastic door tabs that hold the door panels in place. They’re located on the side of the door panels. Looking for 3 or whatever you have. Also looking for the door panel light housing/lens for all 4 doors. If you have the front passenger outer window trim that is at the base of the window. Mine is cracking and the chrome below is showing. Looking for the plastic buttons that cover up the front door 10mm nuts as well. Looking for the rear driver’s side cigarette/storage container on the door panel. Also trim pieces for the steps on the middle row. All for tan interior. Thanks.

Pm sent

C263F019-CE53-4CC0-9C6D-C3D4E709379E.jpeg
Dead pedal interchangeable with LX?

I honestly don’t know. Here is a pic

View attachment 1831405 View attachment 1831406 We have decided to part a clean rust free 100 series. Everything on this truck is good! Truck is 100 percent rust free. Engine has 295K and runs like a dream!

Why do you ask?
The simple answer is because we keep having guys calling for parts and we were running low!

Let’s us know what you want and we will send PMs

Thanks Mike
What color is the interior? if tan, how much for front passenger interiro door panel?

Looking for just the steering wheel center leather cover - gray interior, not tan - if in good shape.
View attachment 1831405 View attachment 1831406 We have decided to part a clean rust free 100 series. Everything on this truck is good! Truck is 100 percent rust free. Engine has 295K and runs like a dream!

Why do you ask?
The simple answer is because we keep having guys calling for parts and we were running low!

Let’s us know what you want and we will send PMs

Thanks Mike
top plastic engine cover..front skid plates and belly plate..

Hey I’m looking for a passenger turn signal lamp and a driver side rear window motor. Are they available and what would a price be shipped to 18036 pa

Looking for rear bumper cover and possibly rear hatch upper and lower depending on condition... Price and shipping to 98005. Thanks!

Looking for center console cover that hides the cup holders. Thanks

Driver Rear Quarter Glass

Skid Plates and Hardware

Fog Lights

Power Antenna Assembly if it works

Does it have a hitch and wiring? I'm looking for that too.

Window washer fluid container (no pumps needed) and the plastic protective cover?

Looking for Fuel Pump assembly (incl Sending Unit, Pump, sock and gaskets)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom