For Sale 1999 100 series. Low miles Will trade for a FJ45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Like the title says I'm selling my 100 series. I moved from a larger city (Austin) to a little town (New Braunfels) and I pretty much just drive my 40 and my 62 everywhere. Since the 100 doesn't get driven I decided to look for a FJ45 to replace it. So If you have one or you wanna trade let me know. Here are some details on the cruiser. I'm looking to get $12,500

125K Miles
Lockers
Clean tan interior
275/70/18 Dunlop Max traction tires. w/less than 5K miles on them. Very smooth/quiet tires.
18" Tundra Wheels powder coated to match truck
Extra set of stock 16" wheels
Rear Air
New Bilstein shocks
New front/rear brakes
Timing belt/water pump done at 111K miles at Toyota
Weather tech floor liners

This cruiser runs and drives great. No mechanical issues. No rust. Never offroad except for a trip to the beach once. The front bumper has some scuffs and the rear hatch has some dings but other than that, its in really nice shape. Very clean truck!
If your interested and want more details please call or text me at 512-422-7627 or email me at colinkalinowski@gmail.com
IMG_1597.jpg
IMG_1595.jpg
IMG_1599.jpg

Any interior pics?

I'll try to get some up here today. Thanks-Colin

Colin sent me these. I LOVE this truck - the Desert Bronze 100 is my favorite color of all Cruisers. It would be mine if I could sell my 40th and realistically get out to Texas. I just can't do either fast enough so this will go to another good home. I also ran the Car Fax and looked up records on Toyota Owners Web Site... exceptional records from day one and Colin is the second owner. The previous owner owned it for 9 years and had it serviced at the dealership.

Damnit I want this! Colin - would you hold the truck for a month or so with a deposit :confused:?

5431739782_b5b4384b39_b.jpg

5431131023_1923c0f9f0_b.jpg

5431740084_a413ab956d_b.jpg

Sweet looking truck.

OK, who needs a kidney?

Are you looking for a project 45? I've got a couple, but they are far from driving. A 66 FJ45 LWB that has been sitting, waiting to be restored (just haven't gotten to that one yet) and a 65 J45 LWB that had some crummy body work done to it awhile ago.

The 65 has the start of a v8 conversion, spring over, 3/4 ton axels and I think a turbo 300 AT (but I really do not know for sure - Need to research it)

The 66 has all of the original stuff under it, but does not run.

I bought a 79 FJ55 with a bad body to replace all of the stuff from one of the 45s, but again, been busy with 40s and have not been able to start on these. I was not really looking get rid of either of these, but I really like your rig and would be willing to barter. PM me if you are interested.

That is a great looking truck! More pics of the interior would be great.

I would buy this tomorrow if it were closer. Been looking for something like this.

Pm sent

Also sent you a PM

Is this rig still for sale?

Has anyone ever noticed that all the really nice rigs are from or in Texas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom