For Sale 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series with rear Locker $9995 in Utah (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

**NEW PRICE, can't do better for less!** Nice Land Cruiser with clean title. New original equipment Michelin LTX M/S tires with factory wheels professionally painted with single stage enamel in Dark Charcoal. One of the only 2 years they came with the factory Toyota locking rear differential for extreme traction control. Hard to find gray leather interior, heated seats, rear heater, heated mirrors. Everything is in good working order, no problems. Rear fold up seats come down and offer seating for 8! If you've never driven one of these, come see how smooth, quiet and nice they are to drive. Powerful 4.7L V8. Put your wife in one of the safest vehicles available! Mileage is not an issue, the engineering on these vehicles makes them zero maintenance, change oil, fill with gas and drive. Timing belt was completed on this vehicle already at 130k, all services kept up-to-date. Great price when most folks are asking $13-$17k still. Call, email or Private Message!

kaleb@muleequipped.com

185k miles
$8995.00
Located in Utah, 45 mins north of SLC
IMG_1708.JPG
IMG_1697.JPG
IMG_1699.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking rig. Should sell quick, but if it doesn't I may have enough time to convince my wife she NEEDS it!

PM you

still for sale?

Sent you a PM. Sounds promising...

Somebody make me an offer on this 100, I need it gone asap, someone needs a good base for an expedition build!

there a trailer hitch on that 100?? beautiful truck- talking to my wife as i type...

Jamie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom