Wanted 1998-2000 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking to buy a wheeler. I'm not really concerned with body damage. Nothing crazy like " I barely grazed a tree at 60MPH " or "I drove it into the ocean, it has some surface rust" :eek:.

What it must have:
Clean CarFax
No Repaint
Chrome Wheels (I only roll on 28's)
No Rust

Post up what you have. I am trying to stick around $10K. I am willing to travel but not to Africa or Romania. Built is OK...just keep in mind of the price.

I've been perusing craigslist in the San Francisco Bay Area for one as well. I can send over any posts that match your listing if you would like as well as take a look at any in the area for you. I know it's far but at least rust won't be an issue. I sold my 98 after 8 years of ownership with 198k miles and barely had any rust.

^^ get the one with both lockers , I will drive you out there and then we can wheel and drive back : - )

^^ get the one with both lockers , I will drive you out there and then we can wheel and drive back : - )

I can suggest some places in Colorado NOT to go... ;)

11152700_10152890965187746_6296954559408644858_n.jpg

I just saw that Greg! I love that color. Timing is bad. The E55 just sucked my wallet dry again :eek:...

I have found that owning a AMG is just like a 100...doesn't really matter what you do. It's fun and it's expensive.

Wow m5 and amg....my dream cars..but I stay away due to maintenance. I was thinking the 100 is bulletproof an not a $$$ pit like the AMG. But youa re saying otherwise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom