For Sale 1998 100 sc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling off the :princess: rig, need something diesel and big to tow with..

I just did front brake pads, ceramics and two coil packs. Synthetic oils throughout, 180K service done at 160 by previous owner, good for another 40miles....Milage today 200K.

Trd Supercharger installed by toyota, with fuel management upgrade.

Tires are about 90%.

Overall great condition with leather starting to show its age, paint is so very nice, one small dent on upper tailgate.

Looking for a 2003 to 2005 dodge shortbed diesel as a partial trade, I will pay the extra cash.

Two factory Toyota service manuals. Towing package with high quality trailer brake control added last year.

It did undergo an accident this fall, both doors were damanged and a little dent on rocker panel.

rclassman@shaw.ca

Price 10500.00 canuck..

Rob:cheers:

003.JPG

002.JPG

005.JPG

Last edited:
I am the second owner, this truck has full service history, it was extremely well maintained...

Anyone needs more pictures, let me know.

Rob

Some more pics...:popcorn:

Factory floor mats have custom covers and are in new condition.

001.jpg

003.jpg

017.jpg

More shots of the supercharged hundy..

009.jpg

007.jpg

005.jpg

When was the Sc installed miles wise?

Sent from my iMaxipad using IH8MUD

Last edited:
Pending sale...:beer:

SOLD to a very nice Mudder....:cheers:

Thank you very much Rob.

Just wanted to thank you for holding this LC for me. It's in such great shape and perfectly looked after. I know you could have sold it for more, so thanks. You are a genuine guy. :cheers:

I think you got a solid rig for a fair price.....

Sorry to dig up a long dead thread...but

Any advice on finding a hundy like the one you were selling last year? Looking for a seven passenger family vehicle that will allow me to get into the LC game.

Have been thinking about older 80 series from the states or diesel JDM, but think the hundy is the best all around bet.

Can't seem to find many around, and for some reason want to avoid the LX470.

Located in Victoria, so the pickings are slim...

Much appreciated.

Hi everyone,
After a couple of years of owning this rig and a lot of great intentions, I've decided to sell it.
Ive put a little bit of work in. New OEM ignition coils, plugs, and battery. It has been garage kept and in awesome condition. It now has 221000 miles.
Thanks
$10k CND

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom