For Sale 1997 Lexus LX450 w/lots of ARB and Slee accessories - Seattle WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD - 1997 Lexus LX450 w/lots of ARB and Slee accessories 187k - Seattle WA

***SOLD***

I'll be relocating to the East coast in a couple of months and I won't need this truck where I'm going, so it's time for the next person to enjoy it.

**in 1999, the vehicle was listed in CA as salvaged title. The WA state title I have does not show it as salvage. I have owned it since January 2011.

Just added more photos, now with 45 photos total!!!
The photos can be found here:http://s36.photobucket.com/user/crikeymike/media/Lexus%20Craigslist%20photos/IMG_20130803_163229_482_zpsaa7e8dfc.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

1997 Lexus LX450, 4.5L inline 6cyl, 187,866 miles currently, automatic transmission, full time 4 wheel drive, leather interior, seats 7 people.
Asking $13,500, negotiable.

It's full of accessories, about $10,000 worth, so here's the list of those:
ARB front winch bumper $990
Slee Offroad AC dryer skid plate $90
Smittybilt X20 10,000LB winch with synthetic line and synthetic rollers on roller fairlead $600
IPF 900DDCS 130W driving lights with amber covers $200
Slee Offroad rear bumper with center-mounted tire carrier (no longer available) $2000
IPF 100W backup light mounted on rear bumper, tied in with backup lights $90
48" Hi-Lift jack mounted on rear bumper $50
Slee Offroad Slidersteps (never scratched) $935
Slee Offroad transfer case skid plate (never scratched) $150
3" Old Man Emu (OME) full suspension, including front control arm bushings and sway bar bushing replaced $1000
ARB Deluxe roof rack and fit kit, full length rack with cage floor $1100
ARB 8ft awning mounted to driver's side $250
ARB 4ft awning mounted to rear $180
Bridgestone Dueler 285/75-16 all terrain tires on stock wheels (5 matching) with 75%+ tread remaining $500
ARB CKMA12 compressor custom-mounted into 2nd battery tray in engine bay, includes hose and inflation gauge $300
K&N air filter $whocares
Cobra CB radio mounted in center console, 4' antenna mounted to front bumper $100
Kenwood CD player with USB drive and bluetooth (works great), and 12" pioneer sub and amp in the back. Tied in with the original Lexus speakers, it sounds really great. $400
Stock original exhaust in great condition, passes emissions no problem.
All regular maintenance has been done for lubricants and brakes. Diff, trans, brake fluid were all done this year, rear brakes and new rotors were done at the end of last year.
Front brakes are in good shape but would be next on the list, no rotor warp.
Oil changed every 3 months, as I don't do 3,000 miles during that time.
All interior lights are LED $40

***For the right selling price, I'll include a brand new unopened rear ARB Air Locker, $1000 value.

This vehicle did NOT have the factory lockers and doesn't have any in it now. I intended to install ARB Air Lockers front and rear, but never got around to it.

Quirks list:
Vehicle does have a very slight oil leak towards the rear of the engine, could be rear main or oil pan, but hasn't changed in the almost 3 years that I've owned it.
Factory roof rack scratched the roof pretty good and was causing leaks. I sealed up the holes and touched up the areas around there, to prevent rust, so the roof could use a whole repaint if you're into full cosmetics.
Some scuffs in the clear coat from limbs on the trails.
PO had most work done at Lexus, but I don't know when the timing was last address and/or if the head gasket has ever been touched. Engine runs like a champ, idles very smooth.
Power antenna doesn't work. Disconnected it and pushed it down.
Some paint on the plastic rocker cover under the driver's door has peeled off.
Small tear in the driver's seat, just above controls, but both electric seats work as they're supposed to.
Crack in the windshield on the driver's side, about 3" from the edge, vertical, doesn't interfere with vision at all.

**The rooftop tent is no longer on the vehicle, I sold it a few months ago.

I've owned the vehicle for almost 3 years and I did all of the accessories myself. It hasn't been off road very much since all of the parts were on. It's never been in bad mud or the nasty trails that are up this way. It was primarily setup for camping and long distance trips, but I never got any further away than Montana and Canada in 2012.

Not looking to trade for any vehicles. Price is negotiable, depending on what I remove and sell separately from the vehicle, but for now it's all staying on there.

I travel a fair bit, especially over the next month, so let me know if you're interested and you want to take a look at it, and I'll let you know as soon as I can. Please PM me so that I don't miss your message!!

Last edited:
I just lowered the price to $13,500, and I also added about 20 photos to the photobucket link.

Please let me know if you have any questions, willing to negotiate.

Just saw this on CL and hopped over here to see if it was on here. Awesome rig. Wish i had my house sold, i would snap it up from you. Good luck!

I can trade for your house, I guess!! Saves pulling money out of the bank and having it trade hands!! hahaha

Thanks for the compliment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom