For Sale 1996 Land Cruiser 80 Series Overland - Locked - 223k - Moving Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello,

I'm selling my cruiser with a Florida rebuilt title. I got this truck with an accident (to save money) in the right front fender and fixed it at an insurance body shop and started building it. No rust, Florida truck in a great condition.

This 80 is in a great condition for the year and mileage. Mechanically sound and everything works the way it should. Everything inside works perfectly including the AC, dash and all the electric switches. Interior is in a great condition, driver seat has some wear but no big rips and the steering wheel has some wear as well.

What I've done so far:
- New brake system (master cylinder, booster, 2 calipers, rotors, pads, new brakes lines all around) I think it could use some more bleeding (didn't have the time to do it yet)
- New Radiator
- OME bushings, new sway bar links, new breathing lines, new brake lines.
- OME 4" Lift
- ARB Front bumper with winch (no winch installed yet)
- HELLA Day Running Lights (hooked with the high beams)
- 52" LED Bar (Switch hanging under the dash for now)
- Flat raised heavy duty roof rack (didn't have to remove the factory racks)
- BF Goodrich KO2 285/75/16 set
- Storage drawers in the rear.
- Upgraded head unit and speakers
- Both diff's fluid was flushed not too long ago.
(I'm sure I'm missing other stuff but that is all I can think of right now)

The truck works great and it's my daily driver at the moment. But it could use the following:
- The transmission cooling hose that goes in the radiator leaks a little bit after I replaced the radiator. Didn't get the time to take it back to my mechanic but it shouldn't be big deal. There could be other small oil leaks but nothing too major. It's all normal leaks/seepage according to my mechanic.
- I've got the adjustable track bars for the front and rear but didn't get the time to install them yet. So these need to be installed to improve steering and brakes handling.
- Fender, hood needs some alignment. Bumper needs some body work. (Both of which are not on my list since they don't affect anything)
- If I think of anything else I will add it here.

I have invested a lot of time and money in this build and I never thought that I would let it go, I love driving it and I always chose it over other vehicles sitting in my driveway. but things change and now it's time to find it a new home. Located in Orlando, FL.

I'm asking $12,000 or best offer. I'm gonna be fair with the price especially since it has a rebuilt title. I'm open to offers.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

IMG_9255.JPG

IMG_9258.JPG

IMG_9259.JPG

IMG_9261.JPG

IMG_9264.JPG

Last edited:
Love the truck, but please -please -please power-wash that chassis!

Then "oil" it.

I like LPS #3 for rust prevention.

Love the truck, but please -please -please power-wash that chassis!

Then "oil" it.

I like LPS #3 for rust prevention.

Thanks man, you are absolutely right. I just wish I had more time. There is a list of small fixes that could make the truck looks 10 times better. Including prettying up the frame.

I had the double battery kit sit in my garage for over 6 months and ended up giving it to a friend just because I didn’t have time to do it.

;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom