1996 HZJ75 Troopy build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What scheelman seats did you go with?

These pics right here are exactly what I'd do with my troopy once I find one to import!
@prwillard2 they are the Vario F. Can't recommend them enough. They are a HUGE upgrade and a must-have if you have back issues

Just a nice Sunday drive
Mcinnis.jpg

Got the ARB mounted with a Warn 8274. love the classic look. Getting pretty close to having the exterior mods finished....for now
8274.jpg

Got the ARB mounted with a Warn 8274. love the classic look. Getting pretty close to having the exterior mods finished....for now
Nicely done. Pretty.

Do you have any concrete plans for the interior? I'm in the process of building one and exploring options.

Cheers

--o

Nicely done. Pretty.

Do you have any concrete plans for the interior? I'm in the process of building one and exploring options.

Cheers

--o
Thanks @ofer bruhis
I know the layout I want just trying to decide it I want to try and make it out of T-slot extruded aluminum myself, or see if I can have one made up. There are several van builders in CO I might talk to. I also have looked at some of the pre-fab kits in Australia.

lol wut?

Just drilled holes into a perfectly good body and screwed a table to it? Thats a 'people of walmart' move
That seems a bit harshly worded but I did also cringe seeing that pristine Troopy get holes cut into it… 😬 So many years survived and then - boom - holes (and no roof, either 😂).

Seriously though nice rig and great find.

Not the biggest LC collection but they are mine and each one is awesome in its own way.....
collection.jpg

Like what you're doing. I've often thought of adding a side table like that. Very functional. I carry a river table on my roof rack and almost always set it up on the USPS side, for my kitchen.

I feel the same way about the alloys.

Did you notice any loss in head-room with the addition of the Alu-cab? That's one of the negatives I've heard about.

Like what you're doing. I've often thought of adding a side table like that. Very functional. I carry a river table on my roof rack and almost always set it up on the USPS side, for my kitchen.

I feel the same way about the alloys.

Did you notice any loss in head-room with the addition of the Alu-cab? That's one of the negatives I've heard about.
Thanks @Owyhee Jackass. The table is one of the best mods so far. Super useful from cooking to just working on the Troopy.

There is an overhead shelf now up front that might take away some headroom but having a full length shelf is pretty nice. I am still using one of the rear bench seats for now so headroom in the back hasn't suffered too much. But luckily, I can just pop the top and have al the headroom in the world if needed.

Thanks @Owyhee Jackass. The table is one of the best mods so far. Super useful from cooking to just working on the Troopy.

There is an overhead shelf now up front that might take away some headroom but having a full length shelf is pretty nice. I am still using one of the rear bench seats for now so headroom in the back hasn't suffered too much. But luckily, I can just pop the top and have al the headroom in the world if needed.
Did you put in the shelf up front? Is it like an overhead console type of thing? Got any pics... =)

Did you put in the shelf up front? Is it like an overhead console type of thing? Got any pics... =)
Its a shelf that comes standard with the Alu-Cab. You can also remove it. I'll get a pic uploaded

IMG_5838 Medium.jpeg
IMG_5839 Medium.jpeg

Sorry the pics don't really show the shelf very well.

I have been fortunate enough to help GP Factor come out with their barn door table. It is a great addition and exceptional quality.
IMG_6347.jpg

IMG_6332.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom