SOLD 1996 FZJ80, Black, Lockers. SF Bay Area CA - $12.5k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$12,500 obo

1996 Toyota Landcruiser Land Cruiser FZJ80 FJ80 - Lockers

202k miles, moderately built, 33's, nice stereo, replaced leather (Shane's/Metric), Shortbus bumper/Warn 8k, skidplates/sliders, ARB's with factory dial, and added dash lights. Great daily driver as well as adventure machine. I love it, but I'm just ready for something new. Body/paint is B- but makes for a rig you don't mind using in the outdoors. Ran the whole Rubicon last October with minimal carnage. Please hit me up if you're interested.

I've owned the vehicle for 5 years. Most maintenance/upgrades were by me, although the reman trans install, PS pump and rear main seal, and front diff were done at a shop and Gary Kardum (local LC guy) did the initial inspection and a few small jobs (PHH, etc.)

Located in Danville, CA. Would prefer to do an in person sale and not have to ship, but if you want to pay extra for shipping and have me just send you lots of pictures then that would be alright.

Only thing I didn't cover on the craigslist ad was that it has a pin7 mod.

_DSC9121.JPG
_DSC9120.JPG

_DSC9128.JPG
_DSC9129.JPG

Last edited:
Few more pics

Stock speaker grills were retained and press fit into the mounting rings (pic just to show upgraded speakers).

IMG_0934.JPG
IMG_0935.JPG
IMG_0936.JPG

IMG_0940.JPG

Not all rock crawling:

Tahoe, this thing is a beast in the snow...
20140207_161200.jpg

Bear Valley area, up Hwy 4.
20140809_091142.jpg

2 mountain bikes fit with the hatch down and the middle seats up:
IMG_0314.jpg

Big Sur:
IMG_2449.jpg

Pismo:
IMG_3147.jpg

Good deal at that price IMO. GLWS.

LOL and a bump :princess:

"It's time for my husband's fancy Landcruiser to go. Lots of upgrades. Has "lockers" which is apparently very important. Knobs, dials, extra lights and other stuff I don't understand. Call him he'd love to tell you all about it. Great for off-road trips but he uses it as his daily driver. He has another car now and doesn't need two.

Black FZJ80
Miles 202,xxx"

Husband's 1996 Super Manly Landcruiser

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom