Parting Out 1996 FJ80 in SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

See your private message.

I am sorry, it is no longer available.

I need front seats manual not electric..

If you have a way of getting them to you, I have two pair here. Shipping seats is extremely expensive due to their bulk. I have two pair of manual seats available. One pair needs complete upholstery, $125 for the pair, the other needs some minor work $200 for the pair. Both are grey

Good morning. For your 1996, there are brackets hanging down from the frame at the rear of the swaybar and there is a left hand and a right hand. There are also small u shaped brackets that hold the bushings. Both are available. Which bracket and for which side? I can ship quickly.

LOTS OF PARTS STILL LEFT!

If you have a way of getting them to you, I have two pair here. Shipping seats is extremely expensive due to their bulk. I have two pair of manual seats available. One pair needs complete upholstery, $125 for the pair, the other needs some minor work $200 for the pair. Both are grey
Can you email pics to : f4safety@gmail.com

what did you want pictures of?

I need a white drivers side fender with no rust or body work needed. Bolt on condition with maybe a wash and buff only. I have a flare to use so don't need that. Have one available?

I need a white drivers side fender with no rust or body work needed. Bolt on condition with maybe a wash and buff only. I have a flare to use so don't need that. Have one available?
Sorry, no white driver fenders for now

Did you get my messages on the front seats?

yes, I will send a picture of the Oak Driver Seat, which is in very good condition, good leather, no tears, no loose stitching, and all motors working properly, however shipping will cost way too much if it is going to Idaho. My estimate for shipping with the seat taken apart and boxed would be around $200. These seats are very heavy, and very bulky.

yes, I will send a picture of the Oak Driver Seat, which is in very good condition, good leather, no tears, no loose stitching, and all motors working properly, however shipping will cost way too much if it is going to Idaho. My estimate for shipping with the seat taken apart and boxed would be around $200. These seats are very heavy, and very bulky.
I'm interested in the Manual seats in gray color.

I'm interested in the Manual seats in gray color.

20190705_102624.jpg

20190705_102624.jpg

20190705_102538.jpg

Can you post pic of the 100.00 pair?

What city are you in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom