Parting Out 1996 FJ80 in SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looking for middle row, passenger side, tan/oak seat belt receiver shipping to 20171 please

I have them. See your personal message.

I can provide a good driver side door handle, and you can paint it using Duplicolor exact match Toyota Mica Green. There are not a lot of driver door handles around any longer, and I only have the one.

Front drivers & passengers door panels ? Shipped to 95662 ?

Thanks in advance !

Shipping is outrageous - around $120 and kills the sale. Local pickup $100 for the pair.

Hi! I’m Looking for tan center console lid, tan visors, and maybe some hood and hatch struts. Thanks!!!

See your personal message

Non-elocker front axle housing available? Would be shipped to 98604. Thanks

Yes available. Shipping is too expensive, around $150, housing is $100.
Recommend you buy more local. Housing is same for 91-97, ABS is in the knuckles. Sorry about the shipping cost ruining things.

hi, do you have the interior roof lights, prefer in grey color but let me know which one you have.
if the front seats are in bad shape, will you sell the PS seat switch?
Door handle exterior DS
shipped to 33192-4177
thanks!

Full part out.
Runs real good, shifts very well, T Case works, everything seems good. Brown interior. Nice dash top.
Steering wheel is not cracked but leather is worn at the surface. Front seats are shredded. Seat motors are dead.

Good bumpers. Air bag system is not working properly and car will not be sold for highway use with non functioning airbag system.

I also have body parts from other 1996 and 1997 FJ80 part outs, so you have your choice of colors in some cases.

Also not available are:
Passenger Knuckle (ABS)
AC/Heater Vent Louvers
Headliner

Whole driveable car is available as an offroad car for $3,200, but I prefer to part it out.

Do you have the steering wheel column cover available?

I have two available in good condition in brown, and one in gray. These only fit 1995-1997
If you have a 91-94, let me know, I may have an undamaged one in black

Please see your personal message.

Good Morning Eric. See your personal message.

In San Diego. I have a black '97 and need a hood and front bumper with end caps. Could use a gas door and might be in the market for a lower hatch if the price is right. Thanks.

Nic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom