Wanted 1996-97 Land Cruiser or LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am looking for a cruiser. Would perfer under 150k miles, and in good mechanical condition. Our first color choice is black. I am willing to travel to get the right truck, and I am ready to buy. I have been watcing the for sale ads for a while, but now am ready to pull the trigger. I am going to use the vehicle for overland travel/camping. Will buy stock or with some mods. Let me know what you have.

Liv, I might be interested. How much do you want for it and is the HG done?

How far are you willing to travel? California? I have a California (no rust) 1996 LC, factory lockers, white w/slate leather. Completely stock. 189K miles. I am 3rd owner. Runs strong. Excellent mechanical condition.

CA is not too far for the right truck. Abhor me some info and pics. Mtcattle at live dot com

theres a locked black one in mesquite...did you see it on cl. More mileage than you want...they posted 6k

Found one! Got home yesterday with it. It did great on the 850 mile drive home. 97 lx450, 170k, locked, very maintained, spotless clean, arb winch bumper, ome suspension, and 295 bfg tires. Unfortunately I will be traveling for work today until Thursday, but there will be pictures and a build thread coming when I return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom