For Sale 1996 80 Series w/ LS1 Conversion (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok Guys I'm selling my LC I just had the swap put in it by (ROCKJOCK82) because I have to commute 200 miles a day and cant afford to fill her up everyday. Runs great though.
1996 Toyota 80 series Landcruiser with a 5.7L. LS1 engine and 4L60E transmission. Engine has LS2 6.0L 243 heads, dual roller timing chain, scorpion roller rockers, ARP head studs, titanium comp cam springs, moly pushrods ! Motor has about 40k miles on it LC has 190K! All gauges work except I haven't hooked up the Tach yet. I also put a transfer case in it last month. The body is rust free and straight. LC has 4 inch OME Lift , snorkel, and new 35inch Good year duratrac tires,4x4 labs rock sliders and rear double swing out arms with tire carrier I just put on less than a month ago! I just put a new alternator in it last week. Interior is good with 3rd row seat and leather interior. Also A new pioneer CD/DVD/SAT radio and aftermarket speakers. No Lockers!! I was going to put in air lockers but hadn't got to it yet. I know I'm probably missing a few things on here so let me know if you have any questions.
The trucks located in Austin, Texas.

My motor swap can be found here: 1996 Land Cruiser repower

IMG_8330.JPG
IMG_8258.JPG
IMG_8303.JPG
IMG_8363.jpg
IMG_8364.jpg

Last edited:
Right?! So why do places charge 20k just for a swap. I was asking a reasonable price but people want something for nothing. Merica'

That's a bad ass truck man.
GLWS

Is the truck still for sale? I've been trying to get in touch with rockjock82 for months now to no avail. if i could get one that's already completed that would be awesome! Please email me
jasonpounders@ymail.com seriously interested!
Is the truck still for sale? I've been trying to get in touch with rockjock82 for months now to no avail. if i could get one that's already completed that would be awesome! Please email me
jasonpounders@ymail.com seriously interested!
It been a while since you first put it up for sale. How many more miles have been put on it since then and any more mods?

512-800-8869, would like to have a look at it if you are still thinking about selling. I know what it is worth and
not dreaming of a 12K score... I'll be back in ATX this weekend and can meet up or if ya feel like a drive, come on out
to my shop in Spicewood.

Arch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom