Parting Out 1995 Land Cruiser ARB Locker & Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy, my name is Ali G and I have a 1995 Land Cruiser straight six 4.5L 1FZ-FE approximately 261,781 miles that I purchased as a project vehicle. While having the rear third member rebuilt at ECGS and having an ARB installed; I pulled the motor out since there was an apparent oil leak and wanted to re-build it. I decided not to spend a fortune on machine work and heat treating the slightly warped head. I re-ring'd the pistons, replaced the chain and guides, fixed all leaks, and re-shimmed the valves. Everything runs great for the exception of what I can only suspect a guide that is sticking and creating a ticking noise while running. I rebuilt the whole front differential and resealed with new seals, new front slotted/drilled rotors and bearings, all new poly bushings in the rear, new shocks, and, and, and, I still drive it around and what not but this thing is becoming too much for me.. I replaced both front calipers and for some reason after two aftermarket replacements on the right front I have decided to give up and not deal with it any more. Realistically the truck needs a caliper, throttle cable replacement (unless you can adjust and lube it), transmission pan leaking a bit, most important next to the brakes it needs the T-cover taken off again and inspect the noise coming from behind the cover. The truck came from up North and has bits and pieces of body rusting through but solid and have replaced and painted everything that needed to be done.. I could go on and on more and more about what all I have done to this thing but have gone far enough for now. Ask me any more questions. Sorry if I should have put this in classified listing.. I am not great with forums. Thank you.
Long story short.. I found a 2000 LX470 that is my new ride that I intended to swap the rear third but have come to realize that it doesn't look like it's going to work. I will sell the whole truck with ARB installed in the rear with NO COMPRESSOR and only has about 150 miles on it for $4,500. Any parts I will gladly consider selling. Obviously I would like to sell the whole car so I don't end up with a junk yard car...
Have a second battery tray (in pictures) with speaker cover for driver door, aftermarket highfonics speakers, snorkel, NEW WIND VISORS (not in pictures), NO RADIO, TIRES IN REAR ARE OFF SO I COULD SEE IF I COULD SWAP THE ARB.. I GOT LAZY AND JUST TOOK PICS ON THE LIFT.
IMAG0447.jpg

IMAG0446.jpg

IMAG0436.jpg

IMAG0435.jpg

IMAG0437.jpg

IMAG0441.jpg

IMAG0438.jpg

IMAG0444.jpg

IMAG0450.jpg

IMAG0440.jpg

Last edited:
More pictures of the underside and inside..
IMAG0451.jpg

IMAG0439.jpg

IMAG0443.jpg

IMAG0449.jpg

IMAG0445.jpg

IMAG0448.jpg

IMAG0442.jpg

IMAG0441.jpg

Last edited:
I will take the driver side mirror if it is not shaky.

PM me

Here is the deal with the LC.. I would like to sell the whole car if at all possible. I have been receiving requests for a side mirror, side mirror glass, and to part with just the locker itself. For some one to sell a mirror or just a glass I would have to assume that the cost of buying a new mirror or glass online would be a much better way to go and more cost effective. Unless however you are looking to color match. As far as removing the third to sell the locker itself is way too much of a hassle.
All of that being said... I will wait to start parting out to see how much interest there is in more significant parts (whole parts) before I begin to disassemble a running driving vehicle.. I would sell the whole third member but for the cost of it at $1,200 I would rather sell the whole diff assembly (axles and all) for $1,500. At this point I would think that at $4,500 the truck can be driven to wherever or shipped to wherever for their own project on another LC or what ever the case may be..

If you decide to part out let me know about the fender flares.

If you decide to part out I'll take the hood. I'm located in Charlotte and can have someone pick it up for me

Need part 4 in the diagram. Its missing in the picture. It fits around the door opening. Black rubber on the outside and tan on the inside. Drivers side
Shipped to 20171

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 10.06.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 9.57.45 PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom