SOLD 1995 HZJ73 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
I am getting ready to list this 1995 HZJ73 , it is a one owner cruiser that I imported from the Netherlands. It has been owned by a mom and pop construction company that probably used it for personal transportation and to pull a trailer with materials to the job site. Runs and drives great and I would not hesitate to drive it cross country. It has about 200k miles on it or around 330k km, no blowby or any leaks and the engine sounds great and transmission shifts smoothly The trow out bearing for the clutch makes some noise when running on idle at standstill but if I get my asking price I will install a brand new oem clutch kit in it at my expense , the bearing is only a 35$ part but if I need to pull the transmission I rather replace the complete clutch when it is accesible.

It has a oem rollbar and rear seat which is very strange to see on a +92 coming out of the Netherlands as most of them had the floor without mounting spots for the rear seat. I am waiting on the TX title to arrive from the DMV and at that point it will be listed on Ebay also but I might install some aftermarket wheels and bigger offroad tires on it by then.

25000$
IMG_2048.JPG
IMG_2041.JPG
IMG_2056.JPG
IMG_2055.JPG

Nice truck.
GLWS

Nice! Currently Non-A/C? Is there an A/C kit available?

GLWS!

Very nice ... wish I had the funds to be back in the market ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom