For Sale 1994 Toyota land cruiser Coronavirus special (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome ad! Good luck.

Update to my LC that just doesn't want to leave and won't quit. So as you can see by the eBay listing, the car sold for 1200. I got an immediate 500 deposit. The guy contacted me to let me know that he'll be mailing out a check. So some s time goes and I receive payment and deposit. The buyer is now trying to schedule a pickup and trying to find the best price for a tow (I'm in NYC and he was looking to go to Maryland area). Now we're in full pandemic mode and weeks are going by even close to a month. Then I get contacted by the gentleman again, saying that the rig and tow and everything was just going to be too much trouble plus he's getting on up there in age. He'd like a return on 500 and I can keep the 700. I coilsnt believe it, because most people would want the whole thing back, I agreed to send him back 6 and I'll keep six for listing fees and troubles.
Since then I've fixed the break line that was rusted (that didn't help brakes still sink all the way to the floor, isolated the cylinder and that's toast) the person who owned this thing I'd really like to kick him in the arse, not only is it rusted to ish, but every seal on this thing must have been leaking for years, either that or instead of driving through mud he was driving through oil fields, I pressure washed the motor to get the crusted up years of oil, seafoamed the motor, I have no idea why I'm doing this (boardem being one of them) but I feel as this this thing doesn't want to leave me. So let's see where it goes, I'll keep doing cheap old fixes to this thing (still not registered, but I have taken it out around a few blocks and opened it up every now and then. We'll that's my story...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom