1994 FZJ80 parts for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

??????

extremetoy1 said:
maybe he is feeling out the demand for these parts before he prices them.... he was online this AM after NCDoug posted about the prices, nice huh

What the F are you talking about?
I thought I could expect more from a Cardinal fan. Guess your not.

devo

money

NorCalDoug said:
:confused:

shouldn't there be prices on all the bits being offered up?

No I did not post prices because I don't know what this crap is worth.
I'm not in the salvage business. This truck is in some guys yard that I stumbled apon while driving some back road.
I simply want to disperse what is left of this 80 because it is heading for the crusher and then all would be lost.

I am expecting to get PM'd then depending on what the owner wants for the part and my gas money is all it will cost.

devo

interested in top tailgate and center cap if you have them. What color? Do you have interior parts?

All of you who are interested in this junk please be patient. I also have to work for a living.
So my plan is to see who wants what, find out the cost then get back to you. If the price is fare then I will harvest the part for you.
I work the next 3 days so not much will happen.
Keep the cards and letters coming and I'll do the best I can.

And this rig has about 250K on it and the engine did turn over prior to it coming to rest in the yard.

And the truck is green. Out of commision due to a front left corner and side crash.
Everything will ship out of Denver.

devo

Last edited:
Go Cards!!

extremetoy1 said:
Hey sorry, my apologies !!! (sorry still not a cards fan!!) didnt mean to offend just being over cautious.

To live in St.Louis (my home town) and not be a Cardinals fan must really suck for you.
Hope you can find a life.

devo

Find a life? I dont have a life because I dont watch grown men get paid millions to hit a little ball with a stick? I think if you pay to watch a man hit a ball and run around 3 bases then tell someone they dont have a life because they dont watch sports YOU need to get one yourself.

I think the cardinals get enough of my money for their stadium through my taxes, they do not need any more of it.

How much for the rear control arms shipped to 83704? It doesnt happen to have the panhard bar also does it? If so i would also be interested in it.

if it is grey leather I am very interested in the PS seat.

No I did not post prices because I don't know what this crap is worth.
I'm not in the salvage business. This truck is in some guys yard that I stumbled apon while driving some back road.
I simply want to disperse what is left of this 80 because it is heading for the crusher and then all would be lost.

I am expecting to get PM'd then depending on what the owner wants for the part and my gas money is all it will cost.

devo

Listen...I'm not trying to be an ass, but take a look here -- specifically #2

I was not implying that you or anyone else should know what prices should be for things...but setting price seems to be one of the the basic tenets of posting things in this forum...otherwise...as Woody states (in the link above), we're all going to assume you're giving stuff away.

So...once you're able to catch your breath...take a minute to pull the panties out your crack...then think up some prices for this crap and post them.

Listen...I'm not trying to be an ass, but take a look here -- specifically #2

I was not implying that you or anyone else should know what prices should be for things...but setting price seems to be one of the the basic tenets of posting things in this forum...otherwise...as Woody states (in the link above), we're all going to assume you're giving stuff away.

So...once you're able to catch your breath...take a minute to pull the panties out your crack...then think up some prices for this crap and post them.

Please contact me for prices and availability of the parts that are left.

Due to the up beat interest in buying these salvaged 80 parts only a few really good parts remain.

devo

How about the rear headliner speaker cover? :)

Can you part with the spare wheel and carrier?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom