SOLD [TN] 1994 FZJ80 partout. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am keeping the axles and suspension linkage from this truck, but everything else is going to the junk yard in a month or two. If you need anything off of it, let me know and Ill be very reasonable with cost, but wont pay shipping.

No wheels, no axles, no suspension linkage, no steering box.

If you want to take the whole thing, if you can come get it without axles under it, it can be had for $700 for the whole thing.

Anything you see in the pics is pretty fair game. The AFM has been sold though

The links don't work for me for some reason. Do you have the wing nut that goes on top of the air filter, and the two smaller fender flare sections that are on the rear doors (or maybe even a full set?)?

Rear interior step plates?

The links don't work for me for some reason. Do you have the wing nut that goes on top of the air filter, and the two smaller fender flare sections that are on the rear doors (or maybe even a full set?)?
I have one of the smaller fenders, the driver side is missing the passenger side is there for the rear

I have one of the smaller fenders, the driver side is missing the passenger side is there for the rear
I'd be interested in that one, I'm slowly piecing together a full set.

The plastic trim?
These:

FD395D36-9437-4BE8-881A-62DD15EE4A13.jpeg

I am keeping the axles and suspension linkage from this truck, but everything else is going to the junk yard in a month or two. If you need anything off of it, let me know and Ill be very reasonable with cost, but wont pay shipping.

No wheels, no axles, no suspension linkage, no steering box.

If you want to take the whole thing, if you can come get it without axles under it, it can be had for $700 for the whole thing.

Anything you see in the pics is pretty fair game. The AFM has been sold though

was this a factory e-locker rig? i'm looking for the wiring harnesses to swap into a non-locked LC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom