Parting Out 1994 FZJ. Grand Rapids, Michigan area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You can also buy just the bearing on Amazon for like $10. It comes out easy if you have a set of snap ring pliars. Search:

6301-2NSE9 NACHI Bearing 6301-2NSE Seals 6301-2RS Bearings 6301 RS Japan​

Thanks!!! I will just buy the bearing and the bolt then. Your help is very much appreciated!!

Do you have the plastic trim piece that goes around the sunroof, the dome light assembly and the clip shown in the picture? It’s the clip that holds on the temp sensor that feeds the dash temp gauge
EE72E920-EC0D-4556-9CC9-FCC51A0A1717.jpeg

Do you have the plastic trim piece that goes around the sunroof, the dome light assembly and the clip shown in the picture? It’s the clip that holds on the temp sensor that feeds the dash temp gauge View attachment 2741823
Hi ScratchCoin, I do have dome light assemblies, front, rear, and the light by the rearview mirror. I will sell all three for $50. I do NOT have sun roof trim.
As for the clip on the temp sensor. I have a whole engine harness that I would sell, but would hate to cut that off of an otherwise good wiring harness. What would you offer for the wire clip? If you want, send me a PM, and I can give you my ph#. We can talk over the phone.

What about the grill and a set of the two bolts that attach the rear seat belt to the vehicle?

Does the center console had a leather lid top compartment? If yes price for this? Thanks

Hi colorway. I have an entire compressor that has those parts and hoses on it. I am happy to sell it. Please send a PM. We can work out the details.

I will keep this ad up for a few more weeks to sell the rest of the remaining things.

Last edited:
If is is darkmetalic green I will take the front driver side exterior door handle if not broken and in good shape.

If you have the door handle I also need the cigarette lighter and small plastic surround if intact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom