Parting Out 1994 FZJ. Grand Rapids, Michigan area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If is is darkmetalic green I will take the front driver side exterior door handle if not broken and in good shape.

If you have the door handle I also need the cigarette lighter and small plastic surround if intact.
Door handle sold. That was one of the first things to go. I believe I have a cigarette lighter and small plastic surround. I could send it for $25 shipped if you give me your address in the USA.

Hi I'm looking for Rear Side Floor Mat Plates and screws the 2 rear speaker covers and the front passenger dash cloth speaker cover. zip 11937

Hi I'm looking for Rear Side Floor Mat Plates and screws the 2 rear speaker covers and the front passenger dash cloth speaker cover. zip 11937
Bellzar, I believe I can help you with the floor mat plates, and cloth speaker cover. Please send me a PM

I know I'm shooting in the dark, but are the headlights still available?
I know I'm shooting in the dark, but are the headlights still available?
I have a drivers side (USA) headlight in good condition. The passenger side has a bb hole in it. It is covered with clear plastic tape and functional, but broken. Send me a pm if you are interested.

Do you still have both catalytic converters and the head pipes to the exhaust manifold (front and rear). I will take the O2 sensors if they are available.
I can also use the whole catalytic set (cover, etc).
thanks!

Do you still have both catalytic converters and the head pipes to the exhaust manifold (front and rear). I will take the O2 sensors if they are available.
I can also use the whole catalytic set (cover, etc).
thanks!
I may be able to help you. Please send me a PM.

Driver side door armrest/window control panel available?

lol I see what you did there. 😎
And thanks again @Danger Cruiser. The fender flare I got from you is holding on strong. 👍
I'm glad your flare is still good. I have a set of headlights. The left is in good condition, but the right one has a bb hole in it. It may or may not be something you are interested in. Send me a pm with your ph# if you want pictures or more details.

Front bumper end caps L/R condition and how much shipped to 94014? Post pics if you can please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom