For Sale 1994 3X Lock -- Not Mine -- Is it worth it? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
black
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/265480655068880/
I'm considering buying this but curious what you guy think it's worth. The miles are my biggest concern at 330k. What would be a fair price?

Details from post:
1994 Toyota Land Cruiser Inline 6 4.5 liter Automatic Clean title 330k miles TRIPLE LOCKED 4 inch Dobinson lift with adjustable panhard bars, caster correction plates, extended brake lines and extended sway bar brackets ARB front bumper with Smittybilt X2O 10k winch with synthetic rope and wireless remote Recently rebuilt the front knuckles with marlin crawler gasket and bearing kit as well as replaced the stock axles with RCV chromoly axles Front and rear diff along with transfer case has fresh fluid Did the 7 pin mod with the CDL switch to engage the center diff either in high or Lo Front and rear lockers engage well Has 37x12.5x17 cooper mud tires with plenty of life also comes with matching spare rim and size tire Just recently did a compression test when I replaced the spark plugs and compression was good along all 6 cylinders. Has never given me issues it’s been a solid off roader have gone on many trips with it. $17,000 obo or trade for something interesting

156746583_10207975424981618_7773515147064639755_n.jpg

K294 trucks have gone crazy but I question whether any >300k truck is worth that much. That’s said, that lift and the necessary components to keep it drivable were very expensive, so if 4” and 37s are what you’re after this is probably the ticket. I don’t have personal experience but it seems pretty extreme for a 1fz.

That one's been for sale for a couple months, factor that into your offer. I agree it's nice but overpriced. Make an aggressive offer and go from there.

I read the add again. If you baseline a stock 330k k294 truck at maybe $10k these days, I can see another 5k+ in upgrades there (ARB, winch, axles, hubs, lift++). If this price is too high, it's not that far off.

Will you need to clearance that front fender if you want to wheel it hard with those tires?

Last edited:
All those mods cost money, and it's triple locked. Thus, the price is not inappropriate

Personally I'd look for a lower mileage, cleaner rig, then if you want to modify it, then you can. Otherwise, the dash is cracked in multiple places, the switches look worn, and the leather isn't in great condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom